Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye 2009, Hello 2010

I have missed blogging and keeping in touch with all my sweet blogging friends in the last week.  We had a wonderful visit with my hubby's family, but were glad to return to our quiet little home and our own beds.  Hopefully next week we can get back into a routine and I'll find more time for blogging.  Until then, we wish you all a very happy new year!  To celebrate, here are some of our favorite memories...


All I want for Christmas...is my TWO front teeth!




Our sweet little Valentine


Valerie helped us announce the coming arrival of our newest family member


I just love celebrating my birthday with my dad!



Kelly & Ted celebrate their birthdays together too


A rare date night with my hubby ;)


I just LOVE my sisters!


Visiting Valerie's Great-Great Grandma D - WOW!  What a blessing!


My brother, Dan, became an Eagle Scout - I'm SO proud of him!


Meeting a blogging friend, Amanda, in real life for the first time - what fun!


A short, but sweet visit with a good friend who moved to Hawaii - which reminds me that I really need to just pick up the phone and give you a call already, Savanna!


The day we found out we were having a SON!


Most of the many expectant mom's at our church celebrating Amy's baby shower


Ted won his first road race


Valerie turned ONE!


Valerie enjoyed her first fireworks display at her first Timber Rattlers game


My cousin, Amanda, married her sweetheart, Branden


Our neighbor's, Tracy & Luke, finally tied the knot!


Ted's Golden Bike win on our UP trip


Visiting with my cousin, Josh, and his sweet wife, Julia, and meeting their baby boy, Eden, for the first time


Our mini-vacation with my family in Minocqua


Our whirlwind adventure to Boston so Ted could defend his Golden Bike title


Watching Ted finish 18th in the Chequamegon Fat Tire Festival


36 weeks pregnant...and less than two weeks before our little man arrived - what a precious gift!


My brother, DJ, made his WORS debut


Welcoming our Little Pumpkin into the world on October 10th


Finally going home as a family of four


Valerie and Nora trick or treating together

DJ and Ted racing in the Turkey Trot Prediction Run



Thanksgiving with my dad's family - and ALL of my dad's sisters were there for the first time in a LONG time


My cousin, Randy, and his wife, Alissa, welcomed their third son, Isaac, in November


Almanzo's baby dedication at our church


Girls' Night Out with my sisters, mom, and aunt Sheri


My cousin, Stacy, and her husband, Nabil, welcomed their sweet baby girl, Nina Avery at 12:31 this morning. What a wonderful way to end the year 2009!  Congratulations Nabil & Stacy!

*I still have to download all our Christmas pictures, but I will share those as soon as possible too.*


8 comments:

  1. What a great look back at a wonderful year!! I loved all the pictures!! Hope 2010 is even better than 2009!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great post Stephanie! It was so awesome to look at your year in pictures! I have been so blessed to know you this year! Happy New Year and I will "talk" to you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jacob's birthday is Oct 10th-how cool is that?!?

    Hope you have a Happy New Year!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those pictures were so much fun! Thanks for taking time to put them all on here for us to see. Your family (and friends) are beautiful.
    Love,
    Lynnette

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie these were great pictures! That was a good way to review the year.

    I hope this year holds as many wonderful blessings for you as 2009 did.

    Love, Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww...I loved looking at all those pictures! 2009 was a busy year for you all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH gosh! It is the craziest thing but my best friend welcomed her son at 12:31 on Thursday!

    I loved looking back at some of what 2009 held for you! I hope that 2010 is just as great, if not better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great great pictures...enjoyed the post..Wow...can it really be 2010....So glad I found your blog and look forward to many reads in 2010..Happy New Year..

    ReplyDelete