Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorial Day Weekend Pictures...and a GIVEAWAY!

Our family of three...soon to be four!...on a pontoon ride on Lake Deneveau




Our Sweet Pea enjoying a beautiful sunny day at the park




Hugs for mommy...though she would much rather be crawling around!



Daddy makes a good jungle gym ;)




Her newest trick - pulling herself up



Fun new toys - grass and sticks!



A short, but sweet visit with a good friend, Savanna



Last time I saw these two they were 1 1/2 and 6 months...now they are 2 and 3!



Isaac all grown up...and he didn't even remember me :(



Playing with Isaac's car, which she swiped off his present before he even got to open it!



Hanging out with Micah



Much happier OUT of the pool and in dry clothes



My little Super-Star



Isaac and Valerie meet for the first time and Isaac says "She's cute!"



Already reading the bible!



***

This post is officially my 99th post...which means my next post will be ONE HUNDRED. I think that's cause for a celebration, so I'm going to do my very first GIVEAWAY. Who doesn't love a giveaway??? Stay tuned for more details about the giveaway to come on post #100!


3 comments:

  1. LOVE all the pictures!!! Looks like you had an awesome weekend. Now about a giveway...how fun!!! I will be sure to stay tuned for that! Hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! I almost bought that dress in the first pictures the other day! It looks adorable with that hat!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pictures of Valerie in her hat and little dress are so precious! It looks like you had alot of fun! I love the one of her with the Bible....so cute!!

    ReplyDelete