Thursday, July 16, 2009

First T-Rat Game

Last weekend, Valerie got to experience her first Timber Rattler baseball game. My parents got patio seating, so we were able to enjoy the game at a nice table and chairs with our food served right to our table. We were planning on getting a babysitter for Valerie, but ended up taking her along...and she LOVED it! It was so much fun to watch her excitement and relive all the childhood memories I have of going to games with my parents. The video file was too large to upload it here (and I have no idea how to make the file size smaller...), but here are some pictures to show you just how much fun Valerie had...


Here favorite toys of the night were a straw and plastic cup - HAHA!


She was happy as long as she had a straw in her hand ;)


Cheering on her favorite team with Grandpa


Hangin' out with Grandma


The best family photo we could get...Valerie was much more interested in all the activity going on in the stadium!


Watching her first fireworks display after the game...and not exactly sure what to think about it



3 comments:

  1. Aww! That looks like so much fun! I love the picture with her Veronica hat on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are SO cool! Allie loves straws too and with as many ballgames as we go to I do whatever she wants to keep her happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys had an awesome time! Love the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete