Saturday, January 3, 2009

All I Want For Christmas...

Is My Two Front Teeth!

Yesterday I realized our little sweet pea has not one, but TWO teeth popping through in the front (bottom). She seems to be drooling less too, so I guess it was a lot more work to cut that first tooth. Ted and I are excited to give her a taste of real food soon, because we think she's almost ready for it. She can sit up in a high chair pretty well and seems to be anxious to be part of the dinner table with us. Of course, our goal is to wait until she's at least 6 months old, so we've got a little time yet.

***
This year I made two big New Year's Resolutions...

1. Lose the rest of the baby weight. Ted and I are starting a new 'Meal Plan' on Monday. Through the company that he found a trainer for biking (Charmichael Training Systems), he was able to purchase a meal plan based on the amount of calerie intake I need in order to be healthy and hopefully have a gradual weight loss that won't affect breastfeeding. We have jokingly called it our "tofu-eating fruitcake diet", but it really just includes lots of healthy, but yummy food options like whole-wheat bread and breakfast smoothies. We're excited to start it. I've been little miss Susie Home-maker too, because I decided to make all the whole-wheat bread we'll be eating.

2. Read through my bible in a year. I found a bible reading plan online and am devoted to spending time each day in the Word. I have really slacked on this in the last year, but decided this year it was time to make a real change. I'll try to do a post once a week on my progress and, if you want to join me on this, I'll also post the reading plans for each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment