Tuesday, September 29, 2009

36 Weeks Pregnant




 





...and only FOUR weeks before we are officially a family of four!

By the way, I had an OB appointment yesterday and was so surprised to find out I'm already TWO centimeters dilated, plus baby boy's head is already down.  I think my doctor was just as surprised, because I was barely 1/2 cm at 10 days overdue with Valerie.  So, we're all hoping this little guy comes BEFORE his due date...and, who knows, he could come any day now. 

4 comments:

  1. Awesome pics Stephanie! That is awesome that you're already dilating. Like I mentioned yesterday, you just never know if they're going to come early. Sometimes the second time around is completely different than the first and in a good way!

    I still need to email you back. So sorry it's taking me so long to get back to you! Hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What wonderful pictures! I think this one will come early....you dialate quicker with your second and so on most of the time so I don't think you'll last that much longer. And how exciting...won't be long and we'll have a bundle of cuteness to look at :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Sounds like he will be here soon! I love your pictures.....you are a beautiful pregnant Mommy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awe! I love the new belly pics! I am so excited for you and your family! Can't wait to see his gorgeous little face!

    ReplyDelete