Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Boogie Wipes: A Review & Giveaway



Yesterday I mentioned a great cold relief product I recently discovered and I'm so excited to be able to share it with all of you through a review/giveaway.  I heard about Boogie Wipes through a few other blog giveaways, but I was skeptical about them.  They seemed silly, because I thought they were just another brand of wipes.  Then I recieved some in my swag bag at Cupcake and tried them out when we all came down with another nasty cold.  We had been using plain ole' Kleenex to wipe our babies' runny noses, but it made them so red and didn't really stop the runny noses at all.  Then, I used a Boogie Wipe...and realized it was NOT just another brand of wipes.  I noticed after using them for a day that my daughter's nose was not as red and her nose wasn't running as much.

I looked up Boogie Wipes website, because I wanted to know why they worked so well.  I learned that they are made with saline, just like the nasal drops our pediatrician recommended we use.  I hated using the nasal drops, because they were messy and I had to hold my babies down while they screamed at me in order to use them.  Boogie Wipes are so much easier to use and they are way better than a dry Kleenex.  I love that they are also hypoallergenic for my babies' sensitive skin, alcohol free, and free of some of the nasty chemicals found in regular wipes.



I was excited to learn that Boogie Wipes were created by two moms, Mindee and Julie.  They decided "there had to be a better way to soothe our kids stuffy noses" and, after months of research, developed "a saline-infused moist wipe that comforts chapped, sore noses while dissolving mucus" that they named Boogie Wipes.  They are now sold in 30,000 stores throughout the US, including Walgreens, Walmart, and Babies R' Us. 

I was even more impressed as I read about how they continue to share mompreneur spirit through their blog, The Business of Being Mom, speaking engagements, and appearances on morning news shows and radio programs.  They love to share their product and help families "boogie through colds and allergies without missing a beat".

I was so excited to connect with Boogie Moms on Twitter and have the opportunity to do a review and giveaway on my blog.  They sent me a package of Boogie Wipes in the Fresh Scent and individual packages of all three scents, Fresh Scent, Great Grape, and Magic Menthol.  The individual packages are great to throw in your purse for those times in the grocery store or during church service when you suddenly need a tissue.  I was so excited to find that I can continue purchasing their products at our local Walgreens. 



Boogie Wipes has offered 2 packs of 30-count wipes to one of my blog readers.  To enter, check out their website or blog and let me know something else you've learned about Boogie Wipes. (This is a mandatory entry; extra entries only count after this entry is completed.)

For extra entries:

1. Follow Boogie Wipes on Facebook.

2. Follow Boogie Wipes on Twitter.

3. Join the Boogie Bunch to receive email updates, special offers, and coupons for Boogie Wipes. 

4. Tweet about this giveaway once a day.  See my Twitter profile for a sample tweet and be sure to include @BoogieMom, @Mom2Valerie, and a link to this post in your tweet.  Leave a separate comment with the hyperlink of each daily tweet.

5. Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect or email subscription.  (Make sure to verify your email subscription in order for it to count.)

This giveaway will end on Wednesday, March 10 at 10 pm CST.  

*** Comments are now closed and winner will be announced tomorrow.  Thanks to all who entered! ***

25 comments:

  1. Boogie Wipes sound awesome. I remember how sore those little noses can get. Those two gals came up with a great idea. I know there are a lot of blogger mommies who will be glad that you shared this product Stephanie.

    Luv ya,
    Linda @ Truthful Tidbits

    ReplyDelete
  2. these sounds awesome! i love that they are scented so that the kids would enjoy them. also the part about there noses not getting sore and ouchy is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i also joined the boogie bunch

    ReplyDelete
  4. I actually saw these at sams yesterday and wondered what was so 'special' about them. I'm happy you wrote about them because I learned so much! I realize they come in the different scents which is cool. If I don't win, I'll print the coupon off and purchase some anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  5. here's my twitter link:
    http://twitter.com/Mom2Valerie/status/9940354155

    ReplyDelete
  6. I learned they are available at toys r us
    bdelaughter(at)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I follow boogie wipes on facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I follow boogie wipes on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. tweeted
    http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/9942306529

    ReplyDelete
  10. I follow you via google friend

    ReplyDelete
  11. i like that they have individual packs too. for diaper bags would be great!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. http://twitter.com/amandap22/status/9976880745

    and a tweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and i follow YOUR blog. :0) think i got them all!

    ReplyDelete
  14. tweet
    http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/9981261745

    ReplyDelete
  15. I have tried the boogie wipes before and I never thought of warming them up! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  16. tweet
    http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10172664813
    bdelaughter(At)hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. http://twitter.com/amandap22/status/10192568112

    a daily tweet.

    ReplyDelete
  18. tweet
    http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10222146088

    ReplyDelete
  19. tweet
    http://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10275360096

    ReplyDelete