***Comments are now closed and winner will be announced Friday, March 26th.***
In case you didn't already know, I L.O.V.E. Etsy! I love being able to buy unique, handmade things for my family and as gifts. I am so excited to be able to share that love through a review and giveaway from one of my favorite Etsy shops.
I discovered WeeEssentials through Twitter and entered in Candice's giveaway for a free starter set of mama cloth. I was so excited to find out I had won her giveaway and even more excited when I received my prize. It was fun to work with her to design my own custom starter set and she was super sweet to include a custom wet bag I purchased along with my prize to save on shipping.
Custom Wet Bag
Inside of Custom Wet Bag
Medium/Regular Flow Pads
Pantyliners
Heavy Flow/Overnight Pad
I have used these several times already (thanks to the fact that my cycles return just 5 weeks after having a baby) and I LOVE them! I would never go back to disposable pads. These are much more comfortable and I love that I can just throw them in the wash with my diaper laundry. I hate buying things that I'm just going to end up throwing away.
Cloth Nursing Pads
Soap Bits
My very favorite product of Wee Essentials are Soap Bits. I received some samples with one of my orders and fell in love with them as an easy way to make cloth wipe solution. I was making my own cloth wipe solution, but I was always running behind. The Soap Bits make it super easy, because all I have to do is heat up some water and add one or two soap bits to the mix. Sometimes I'll add a drop or two of tea tree oil or coconut oil when V's diaper rash is really bad. Soap Bits have been a lifesaver for me and, when Candice ran a free shipping sale, I ordered a huge supply of Soap Bits. Besides cloth wipe solution, you can use Soap Bits for pre washing cloth pads, one time use guest soap, foaming cleanser, travel wash, replacement for harsh public restroom soap, or kids' bath soap. I wish I'd had these when each of my kids were in the hospital, because my hands were so dry and raw after washing them so often each time we entered the NICU.
Natural Lip Balm
Candice was super sweet to send me some natural lip balm to review: Orange Chocolate Truffle and Sinus Relief Balm. I haven't tried the Sinus Relief Balm since we've all been healthy for a while now, but I LOVE the Orange Chocolate Truffle. There's just something about the smell of chocolate that instantly makes me happy! I also love that these lip balms are made with a natural balm base and essential or flavor oils. Candice says, "I've chosen many oils known for their healing properties and similarity to human oils, sweetened the deal with some beeswax as an emollient (to smooth and soften), and then added yummy scented essential or flavor oils!"
Candice is also offering one of my readers a $15 gift certificate to Wee Essentials to stock up on some of her wonderful products for yourself. (Thank you, Candice!) To enter, simply leave a comment about what you would stock up on if you win.
*For extra entries (which only count after the first entry is completed):
1. Follow Candice and me on Twitter.
2. Tweet about this giveaway once per day and leave a comment with the hyperlink of each tweet.
3. Follow my blog through Google Friend Connect or email (but make sure to verify your email subscription in order for this entry to count!).
4. Browse Wee Essentials shop and tell me something about one of Wee Essentials products that you love.
5. Become a fan of Wee Essentials on Facebook.
This giveaway will end on Thursday, March 25th at 10 pm CST.









i would love to try the soap bits for sure, then maybe sinus relief balm, then maybe some cute cloth wipes and well i would want a lot :0)
ReplyDeletei follow your blog :0)
ReplyDeleteWeeEssentials facebook fan :0)
ReplyDeleteI love the fabrics that she uses! I would try those soap bits! My hands are always dry from washing them so much. She has great products, it looks like!
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog :D
ReplyDeleteI would like to try the soap bits, but I think I'd like a small wetbag for my mamacloth, or maybe some of her mamacloth so I wouldn't have to make my own? Oh, so much to choose from!
ReplyDeleteI'm a FB fan of WE :D
ReplyDeleteI have shopped at this store and bought the soap bits. We still have some! Love the scents!
ReplyDeleteI'm not sure what I'd get! Perhaps the stress relief oil or the soap to go. That wintermint soap would smell good too!
I follow you!
ReplyDeletei won the soap bits in a different giveaway. so i think i'd try out the cloth, well stock up for after baby comes. :0)
ReplyDeletefan on fb
ReplyDeletefollow you both on twitter
ReplyDeletethis isn't about one of her products. but about her store: love the fact that she donates 10% to charity!
ReplyDeleteI love the soap bits so if i don't buy those I'd buy some of the mama cloth
ReplyDeletebdelaughter (at)hotmail.com
I follow you both on twitter
ReplyDeletebdelaughter (at)hotmail.com
I follow you via gfc
ReplyDeletebdelaughter (at)hotmail.com
what I love about the soap bits are to use them for wipes- I haven't had a problem with them making my wipes smell moldy after a few days
ReplyDeletebdelaughter (at)hotmail.com
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10890979861
I would stock up on the cloth pads. I agree with you, it's much better than disposable.
ReplyDeleteI follow your blog!
ReplyDeleteI love all the cute fabrics that she uses! Very fun! Was looking for the wet bag but couldn't find any... sadness...
ReplyDeleteI would stock up on the lip stuff. My daughter and me get dryed lips. Especially her..
ReplyDeleteI think the spa crocheted washcloths sound wonderful - and the purple jasmine soap would definitely be something I'd try. They're also part of her current spring sale! Would be fun to win
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/amandap22/status/10924193426
ReplyDeletetweeted. :0)
tweet
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/bdelaughter/status/10928917123
I'd loooove the soap bits! Or pantyliners, I go through a LOT of them, and would love to have something more economical!
ReplyDeleteI'm a fan of Wee Essenctials on facebook!
ReplyDeleteI'm following you both on twitter! (shainan)
ReplyDeleteI LOOOOOOOOVE the idea of the sinus balm! I'm so considering buying some without the gift certificate!
ReplyDeletehttp://twitter.com/amandap22/status/10979795063
ReplyDeletetweet. tweet.
Okay...just checked out her shop and love how the soap bits can be used for so many different things! I might just have to order the sampler, it seems pretty cool!
ReplyDeleteI follow you! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm now a fan of Wee Essentials on FB!
ReplyDelete