My mom is amazing. In the last few years, I have grown to so appreciate her wisdom and support. She has guided me through so many good times and bad times in my life, from open heart surgery as a young teenager to choosing the right college for me to waiting for my sick daughter to heal so we could take her home. She has shown me that the most important job for me right now is being a mom. I always remember her being there for us when we were younger, picking us up from school, bringing us to after-school activities, helping us practice reading or study for a test, listening to our sorrows and rejoicing in our joys. She has encouraged me to put my faith, my marriage and my family before any other commitments. She is the one I call for advice...and sometimes she's still the one to hold me when I cry. Thank you, Mom, for all that you do. I love you...more than words could possibly show.
Happy Birthday, Mom!

What a beautiful post, Stephanie! Happy Birthday to your Mom. I hope she has a wonderful day!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great relationship the two of you have! Hope she has a wonderful day!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwe! That is a very sweet post! I hope your Momma had a very Happy Birthday!
ReplyDelete