All the baby boy clothes are hanging in the nursery closet...
...and folded on a shelf...just waiting to be worn.
Baskets full of newborn hats, booties, burp cloths, and bibs were carefully washed and organized...
...including some handmade booties from Great Grandma, like these little green boots..
...these sweet blue and yellow slippers...
...and this baby blue pair.
A stash of newborn cloth diapers are washed, folded, and ready to be used...including fitted diapers...
...prefold diapers...
...diaper covers and all-in-one diapers.
The only thing missing is a sweet baby boy...
Sweet post! Can't wait to "meet" your little boy!
ReplyDeleteAWe! How exciting! I can't wait to see pictures of his adorable face and hear all about it!
ReplyDeleteHe'll be here before you know it! I wouldn't know what having a little boy was even like! I can't wait to see him :)
ReplyDeleteHe'll be here soon!!!! Can't wait to see him! You better catch some sleep while you still can :)
ReplyDeleteHi! I was just stopping in to see how things are going! I'll bet you're getting so excited to meet your son. The time is drawing near!...
ReplyDeleteIn Christ,
Angela
awww so fun!! i love it all. can't wait to see him!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you are ready! Isn't that nesting thing that kicks in helpful? So soon! I would've liked to have done cloth, but I didn't know anyone who I could get them from and I wasn't willing to make the initial investment with my last child.
ReplyDeleteYour 36 wk pics look great! Looking forward to meeting him.