As a busy mom of three, I'm always on the lookout for quick, easy, and healthy snacks and lunches. A simple glance at the ingredient lists of most pre-packaged, processed snack foods reveals a long list of words I can't pronounce that sound more like a list of chemicals that belong in a laboratory. In the past two years, our family has made a drastic change to our diet, removing most processed foods and focusing more on whole foods and organic foods. Still, there are days, especially with a newborn, that I long for the convenience of processed foods.
I discovered Happy Family products two summers ago while searching for convenient travel snacks for the many bike races our family attends all summer long. We fell in love with their squeezable fruit and vegetable pouches, because they are easy enough for the kids to eat on their own without making a huge mess. Plus, I love that they contain actual fruits or vegetables without the added sugar and preservatives of most processed foods...and they taste good too!
Since then, Happy Family has expanded their product line by adding some great products for growing toddlers including Happy Tot Plus and Happy Tot Meal Bowls. I was excited to have the chance to review these products, because snack and lunch time with a newborn are often challenging. The moment I unpacked the Happy Tot Plus pouches, the kids were drooling over them and begging to eat them right away. Lately, they've become picky about vegetables, so I was happy to see that the Happy Tot Plus pouches combine vegetables and fruit. They gobbled those pouches right up, without even realizing they were eating vegetables!
The Happy Tot Meal Bowls were a bit more challenging to convince them to eat. They mumbled and groaned about how they "not like that" before they even took a bite. But, once they tried them, they both said, "yummy!". Their favorite meal was the Vegetable Ravioli. I was surprised to see my picky eaters polish them off without complaining once about eating vegetables.
Are you in search of quick, easy, and healthy snacks and lunches for your kids too? Happy Family has offered a chance for one of you to win the same prize pack we were sent to review, including coupons for THREE free Happy Tot Plus pouches and FOUR free Happy Tot Meal Bowls. To enter, simply fill out the Rafflecopter entries below.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Disclosure: Happy Family provided me with a free prize pack of coupons as well as the giveaway prize pack of coupons in exchange for my honest review of their products.


I like it to be healthy but it also has to be something the kids will eat!
ReplyDeleteI like it to be somewhat healthy when I can and not too messy :)
ReplyDeleteMine would be healthy, convenience, and no mess!
ReplyDeleteneeds to be nutritous
ReplyDelete