As I gently cradled him in my arms and carefully stood up from the couch to crawl into bed for the night, I couldn't resist peeking in on my 3 and 4 year olds. I just had to look at their faces one more time, to watch their chests rise and fall with each breath, and to reassure myself that all is well in our home.
Because, all is not well in the Krim family...and I cannot even imagine the horror, the pain, the grief that they must be enduring right now. When my daughter curled up next to me on the couch this morning, I couldn't take my eyes off her. The simple fact that she woke up to a new day is more than a blessing...it is a miracle. Every single day we are given is a miracle.
Today, my joy is found in the sweet faces of my three loves, the children that I am more than blessed to call my own. No matter how many times they defiantly tell me no or whine when I tell them no, they still fill my heart with joy...great joy, because they are here and they are mine.
Disclosure: Dayspring and (in)courage sent me these two products in exchange for my story post about the message behind their products. The words and opinions expressed here are completely my own...and I really do love Dayspring products.


I love this scripture! I can't understand all of the hurt and pain in this world, but am so thankful that God is the giver of great joy!
ReplyDelete