I was contacted a few weeks ago by a sweet momma asking if I'd be interested in doing a review and giveaway for Lilla Rose. I had never heard of this company, but the moment I started browsing through their beautiful flexi clips, I knew my daughter would love them.
Sue Ellen sent the Scrollwork Heart size Mini with pink beadwork for our review and surprised me by including the Princess Tiara size Extra Small with jet beadwork because mommas are princesses too! Valerie was so excited to try out our new hair clips. She made sure I put it on her right away and told me it was so pretty.
My daughter's hair in a simple little up-do on the day of my grandma's funeral
(taken with Instagram - mom2vanda)
I haven't had much chance to play around with different hairstyles with everything going on around here, but I'm intrigued by this album from Sue Ellen's facebook page. The Mini works well for a half up-do for me, but I'm definitely going to be placing an order soon for a Small or Medium to try some up-dos for me. I might have to pack one in my hospital bag for when baby arrives!
The awesome thing about Lilla Rose flexi-clips is the sizing. Each flexi-clip comes in different sizes, so there is one that will work for every hair type. This video is a great tool for figuring out what size and style would work for you.
I was impressed with the design and the quality of each Flexi Clip. The design makes them super easy to put in and, because they are flexible, they can be easily adjusted to hold your hairstyle secure. Plus, there are so many different fun designs to choose from and every month there is a new Flexi of the Month. I can't wait to see what next month's design is!
Are you intrigued as much as we were with Lilla Rose? Sue Ellen has graciously offered a giveaway for a $16 gift certificate to her website, so one of you can try out your very own Flexi Clips. To enter, use the Rafflecopter entry form below.
Disclosure: I received two free Flexi Clips from Sue Ellen Hale's Lilla Rose business in exchange for my honest review of this product. She has graciously provided the giveaway prize as well.
The winner of the Dayspring giveaway has been announced. Check out the blog post to see if it was you!
Update: I'm hosting an online part for Lilla Rose too! Check it out (now through August 25th) and earn FREE shipping on orders over $20 plus Buy 3, Get 1 FREE if you are a current or new customer of Sue Ellen Hale!





I love, love, LOVE the Flexi Clips! I just bought two last month, one for me and one for a friend. Now I can have elegant hair, even if it's just in a pony tail (which is most of the time). A small is perfect for my pony tail, but I would like to get an extra small for doing a half up... and minis for my girls... and so many different fun designs...! :-)
ReplyDeleteI love these clips they are so pretty. I would need the extra small size to do the half up style and the small for a ponytail. I like the Purple Stone Cluster one.
ReplyDeleteI think I'd love the medium intricately designed dangle. :) Or small.
ReplyDeleteDepending on who I was ordering for, I could use almost any size for one of the 7 girls in this house. As for style.... I love the ones with the dangles!
ReplyDeleteI love the med. tiger lily flexi clip!
ReplyDeleteI love the purple stone cluster! I think I'd get an extra-small for a half-up.
ReplyDeleteI love the Flex Clips. I would choose a medium Tiger Lily clip. It is very pretty!
ReplyDeleteI love flxiclips. I just purchased a few to give as party gifts for my daughters birthday sleepover. I would probably get a large or XL Maybe in the freestyle princess tiara. I have a small I use quite often. I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love them all but am really intrested in the sticks. THey look so effortless and elegant!
ReplyDeleteeither a medium or large.....and love the roman stone lite sapphire
ReplyDeleteMy thin, fine hair has to have the mini for a half-up and a small for a pony tail. I surely do like the one Flexi that I own, but I'd love to have more!
ReplyDeleteI would choose the mini princess tiara
ReplyDeleteI love the small Celtic cross flexi
ReplyDeleteMini princess tiara is beautiful
ReplyDeleteI usually do the French Twist style, so I use a size-large Flexi.
ReplyDeleteSo far I only have medium sized clips. . .I'd like a small or mini for other styles now. . .
ReplyDeleteI love these clips. I can use small, med, lg. I would prob choose lg.
ReplyDeleteI'd use a medium sized flexi for half-ups. The Enchanting Copper Rose is my favorite style.
ReplyDelete