This giveaway is now CLOSED.
Congratulations to Christie for winning a $25 gift certificate to Mercy House Shop!
A few weeks ago, I was blessed to hear the story of Mercy House through (in)courage's (in)RL conference. I was truly in tears as I listened to Kristen share this beautiful story.
"I asked God through tears, how He could allow so much human suffering. And I really felt like He asked me the same thing..."This video shares even more about this beautiful story and what the Mercy House is all about:
"I'm a mom who set out to write a story...and that story is still writing me..."
"God has given us a dream to build a house of mercy in the heart of Africa to help pregnant girls. To save one life at a time..."
Kristen said while she shared the story of Mercy House during (in)RL, "Simply put, Mercy House would not exist without social media..." The Mercy House has an online shop to sell handmade items created by these beautiful women in Africa. This is where social media comes into play, because, in order to keep sharing this story, they have offered a review and giveaway of one of these beautiful handmade items for my readers.
I received one of the beautiful handmade paper bead necklaces. When it arrived in our mailbox, I was so impressed with the quality and vibrant color. I had imagined paper beads being very flimsy, but I was surprised by the strength and durability of the necklace. It was truly well made and a beautiful way to remember to share the story of mercy in the heart of Africa.
One of you can also enjoy one of these beautiful handmade items in your own home. The Mercy House has offered a $25 gift certificate to ONE winner. To enter, please share one thing you learned about this ministry.
For extra entries, please share a link to this video about the ministry of Mercy House on facebook, twitter, or your own blog; simply leave a comment with the direct link to your share (one entry per social media).
This giveaway will end on Friday, June 1st at 1:00 pm CST and the winner will be contacted by email so please make sure your email address is listed in your entry or available in your blogger profile.
And, to help this beautiful ministry continue, consider shopping for the next birthday or other gift-giving event at Mercy House Shop.
Disclosure: Mercy House provided me with a handmade paper bead necklace from their online shop as well as the giveaway for my readers in exchange for my honest thoughts and opinions as well as for sharing their ministry with my readers. The photos and video used in this blog post are from the Mercy House website.




Reading this made me cry. I love that Mercy House is making a difference for children that need it more than anything. Thank you for sharing something so inspirational tonight. Love, Becky
ReplyDeleteI'm a huge fan of what Kristen is allowing God to do through her! So thankful for a ministry that truly meets pregnant women where they are.
ReplyDeleteI learned that this is an amazing organization that needs all the support it can get. I will be looking into purchasing from Mercy House in the future!
ReplyDeleteacgoad at comcast dot net
I love Kristen an what God has gifted her with in the Mercy Hous ministry. What an incredible outreach!! I bought a pair of beautiful ratings from her last year at Relevant. I love that they remind me to pray for the women who are saved by that ministry!!
ReplyDeleteMercy House is awesome! I learned that they offer pre and post natal care to women, as well as counseling and nutritional education.
ReplyDeleteamanda.corley@ymail.com
I shared the video on twitter.
ReplyDeletehttps://twitter.com/frugalmomto4/status/208283945274580992
amanda.corley@ymail.com