This month, Dayspring launched a beautiful new line of products to celebrate the debut of Holley Gerth's new book, You're Already Amazing. Her blog is such a blessing to me. Every time I read her words it's like I'm sitting on a couch across from her hearing her speak love and truth to my heart. I already blogged a little bit about how this book is already blessing me, but I was even more blessed by the two beautiful products that arrived for my review.
Image from Dayspring's website
The first was this Perfectly Loved journal. The cover says "She didn’t have to be perfect because she was perfectly loved." based on I John 4:8. Every page has a beautiful bible verse that is a reminder of God's promises to those He so carefully and lovingly created with a specific purpose for this world. I brought it along to the ladies retreat last weekend and immediately began using it to journal about His Word as it speaks so clearly to my heart. I have a few miscellaneous notebooks I use for bible study, but I love having this one as a reminder to do daily devotions with Him.
Image from Dayspring's website
The second beautiful product I received was this 6" wrapped canvas titled "Dream". The verse on the bottom is Mark 10:27, "All things are possible with God." It's a reminder that, when our eyes are fixed on Him and the calling He has given us, we can dare to follow our dreams, when they are perfectly aligned with His will for our lives. Because, as Philippians 4:13 also explains, we can do ALL things through Him who gives us strength. (Now if only I could figure out the perfect place to display this beauty...I seriously need an interior decorator!)
If you haven't already discovered (in)courage, stop on over and browse around. You will be encouraged by the beautiful women who share their hearts and the One who brings us together as a community to encourage and build each other up. And, while you're there, you can check out the Bloom book club, because the current book selection is none other than You're Already Amazing. It already started, but you can watch the videos and read the blog posts any time. You're sure to be (in)couraged!
Disclosure: Dayspring and (in)courage provided me with complimentary products to review for the purpose of this blog post. I also received a review copy of You're Already Amazing as part of the Revell Blog Tour. The opinions and thoughts, however, are completely my own. I really do love Dayspring products and (in)courage!


So blessed to have "met" you through Barbie! and I just have to tell you...I just started blogging a few months ago and just got my very first dayspring package in the mail! eek! I'm excited to post about it soon!
ReplyDeleteLoved my visit today. and thank you for dropping by my li'l corner. Hope to see you again soon!