Okay, honestly, this week's challenge was tough, because I took over 200 photos over the weekend. To narrow it down to my ONE favorite photo was really hard. On the way home from another WORS race on Sunday, we had to stop once for A to nurse. I saw this sight and just had to take out my camera. This is almost straight out of the camera - all I did for editing was add a tiny bit of vibrance and cropped the picture a tad. I just love how you can see the shadow of the church steeple amidst a beautiful sunset.
For more Best Shots for this week's You Capture challenge, check out Beth's blog.


what a beautiful picture!!! Love the cross!
ReplyDeleteThat is a great picture!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great pic!!
ReplyDeleteGreat pic!!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful! Love the composition and the colors in the sun. :)
ReplyDeleteJust lovely Stephanie. I completely feel the moment. Peaceful!
ReplyDeleteHow lovely!! That sun looks soft enough to hug. I'll restrain myself, of course :)
ReplyDelete