Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Wordless Wednesday




* Photos taken by my sister, Kelly, on her cell phone after a busy day of fun in the sun during her visit last week.  More pictures from our visit with her coming soon.  I will try to share pictures from the WORS race on Sunday and our Memorial Day visit with my family by the end of the week too.  I've been too busy enjoying my kids and soaking up the moments of summer to keep up with blogging...and I'm not even going to apologize, because this is exactly where I'm supposed to be right now. *

6 comments:

  1. What cuties! So glad you're enjoying your time with your sweet kiddos. Love how you said you're not apologizing for being away. I need to be thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I could just pinch and kiss those sleepy little cheeks for hours!! So cute, why are they always cuter when they are sleeping....aaah yes, peace!! =) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amen, Stephanie! There are no apologies necessary when you're doing what God planned for you!!! Those are such sweet pictures of the kids! I love it when they fall asleep in their car seats like that!

    ReplyDelete