Saturday, December 12, 2009

A Very Etsy Christmas

I have been on the lookout this year for unique and handmade Christmas gifts.  I knew I wouldn't have enough time to make ALL the gifts on our list, so I turned to my new favorite place to shop online - ETSY!  I have found SO many wonderful little Etsy shops and thought I'd share some with you.

***





 I discovered this Etsy shop during zealandsmom's Teething Week giveaways.  LocoMoMomma crochets teething toys that are made from organic cotton yarn.  They are a great eco-friendly option to all the plastic teething toys on the market right now.  They make great stocking stuffers or a unique handmade gift for any baby!

***



 

I discovered Enchanted Dandelions through Twitter and ordered the cute pumpkin diaper cover our Little Pumpkin was showing off for Halloween.  Enchanted Dandelions also sells Flaxseed Headache Helper Owie Bags.  Basically, they "provide hot and cold therapy for all your first aid and comforting needs" and are made of "soft 100% cotton flannel and filled with organic flaxseed".   What a great gift idea for anybody on your list!

***





I discovered this Etsy shop during a random search on Etsy and absolutely fell in love with all her cute products.  I've ordered from her shop several times and just LOVE how soft these washcloths are and how good her handmade soaps are.  Any item in her shop would make a great gift for anyone on your list too.

***



 

How cute is this little bunny?  Her name is Mochi the Plush Bunny and she is handmade by a friend of my sister.  I would just LOVE to put this in my daughter's Christmas stocking...

***





I don't quite remember how I came across this Etsy shop, but I just love that all the items for sale here can be personalized.  What a great keepsake item!

***
  
And as a fun side note, I entered a giveaway for a personalized t-shirt last week...and I WON!  I picked out this Lucy style of t-shirt for our Sweet Pea and can't wait to show it off. 

***



If you have a blog, it would be fun to hear what some of your favorite Etsy shops are too.  Copy the fun little button I made above and make sure to link it to this post.  Paste it into your own blog post and write your own "A Very Etsy Christmas" post.  Then, join in on the fun by adding the link to your blog post here.



5 comments:

  1. Those are all great items!! I love the bunny :) So adorable! I was thinking yesterday, that I wish I would've thought of this before I started shopping this year, but I think I will make it a goal to only buy from Mommy-owned businesses next year. At least that way I know my money is being put to good use, and if I can find charitable ones, that's even better! I just love etsy!

    I don't know if I'll have time to link up with you, but if I get a chance, I will. I got your card in the mail today too and it is SO cute!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What awesome shops Stephanie. Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness! I LOVE etsy! I really want to link up! What a fun idea! The bunny is absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I am SOOO not happy that I am just now seeing this! I will definitely link up to you as soon as I get the chance which probably will not be until Thursday. You know that I LOVE me some Etsy! Also, that bunny is so adorable and those washcloths do look sooo soft!

    ReplyDelete