Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Home Sweet Home

We are officially HOME...and life as a family of four has begun.  I am exhausted and it will take some getting used to, but we are so thankful to be home.  God is good!  Thank you so much for all your prayers, support, and sweet words of encouragement. 










 








15 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the way that V is looking at Manly in the car seat that you're holding in that bottom photo... :) Priceless. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. -- Is it OK if I call your pumpkin "Manly"?? My "Little House" memories make it hard for me to disconnect "Almanzo" from "Manly." But I'll do it if it's not OK with you that I use his Little House nickname...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome home!!!!! Love the pictures and I'm so happy to hear you all are home safe and healthy. Praying you get some sleep tonight :)

    I love the picture of Valerie looking at him in the carseat...she doesn't look too impressed to start off with..bless her heart..just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a BEAUTIFUL little man! I am so happy you were discharged and can sleep at home with your whole family. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome home!! He looks so alert and beautiful!

    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay! I am so happy for you guys! That is just so amazing that your little guy is home with you guys already! GOD IS GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, I just LOVE it!! My heart wants to sing praises for your family being all home together!!! I am so happy for you!! Praise the Lord for He is good! Enjoy your family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. He is just beautiful! Congrats on being home as a family!

    Love,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Stephanie I am rejoicing with you! I am so glad that you are home and can begin your life as a family of 4.

    Take care of yourself and that precious baby boy!

    Love, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on being home! So happy and excited for you! God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a kissable little face! It sounds like you have been through some tough times -- but, most important, have made it! Indeed, God is good!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay! so happy that you're home. I can't believe how tiny he is!

    ReplyDelete
  13. AWE! How sweet! I am so glad you are all home as a family of four! Can you believe it?!!! I really love that picture of Valerie looking down at him!

    ReplyDelete
  14. congrats stephanie! he is beautiful! i am so glad you guys are home now and living life as a family of four. enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. So cute! So glad you didn't have to stay longer in the hospital.

    ReplyDelete