(and, since I won an Apple Cheeks diaper with two inserts (thanks Amanda!), I used the inserts for the pocket of this diaper so I can reuse the Apple Cheeks diaper cover)
(using fleece on the outside, a layer of terrycloth in the middle, and flannel on the inside)
(made with PUL fabric on the inside and a fashion print on the outside - I bought this pattern from Very Baby)
(I've made three so far, but forgot to take a picture of the third one - I'm hoping to make two or three more)
(I decided I wanted to have my own nursing cover in a fun and fashionable print, so this is just for me ;)
(I may not be able to sell them, but I can still sew them - this one is for my blogging friend, Kristin, in exchange for a cute shirt she's making for Valerie)
(I made a smaller diaper bag during a class at JoAnn's, but it was a little too small for two kids in diapers. I added inside AND outside pockets as well as some plastic netting to make the base of the bag flat. I LOVE it!)
(already packed for our trip to Boston...in TWO days!)
I also made some Swaddle Receiving blankets for our baby boy, a nursing cover for a friend who's due in three weeks, and Large AIO diapers for Valerie. I still want to make a diaper stacker, a travel changing pad for the diaper bag, and gifts for my two cousins who are due in November and December. I've been in a nesting mood this week, so all the baby stuff is washed/organized and ready for baby boy to arrive. Only seven more weeks!
***
Don't forget to enter my giveaway to win a Travel Size Snap-N-Go Wet Bag from Mama Bear Baby Wear. These are great for any new mom, whether or not you cloth diaper...I'm sure all the mommies out there can testify that you can never be too prepared for a diaper explosion or puke mess. A wet bag would be perfect for storing dirty clothes without making the rest of the diaper bag smell...and they are washable too!
***
Just for fun...here's a funny "Belly Laugh" from my weekly pregnancy email (which I'm still laughing over):
Pregnancy survival skill: How to get out of a soft chair
Put your feet flat on the floor and bend from the hips. Push on the armrests with your hands! Use your stomach muscles. If upward motion is still elusive, pick up your magazine and yell for more mint-chip ice cream. (Standing up is totally overrated anyway.)
You are so talented Steph! I love looking at all you've been up to; it really helps to keep me motivated as well!
ReplyDeleteAnd I loved that belly laugh! Totally made me giggle :)
Wow! You sure have been busy, girlfriend! I love the new nursing cover and diaper bag! So cute!!! You are mighty talented!
ReplyDeleteHa! That is funny! Wow, you have been super busy! I LOVE the taggie blanket.....Zoey will love it....thank you so, so much! I think everything you made is so cute! I love the fabric for the nursing cover and you made a diaper bag?! That's so awesome! Maybe one of these days I'll figure out how to use a pattern! LOL!
ReplyDeleteThose diapers are so COOL!!! You are so creative!
ReplyDeleteYou are very talented!! I wish I could sew....
ReplyDeleteWell, I was wondering...do you make and sell any slings or wraps? Specifically, something equivalent to a Moby Wrap?
I just looked at your Etsy shop and didn't see any cloth diapers or covers. Are you still making/selling those?
ReplyDeleteI know...you don't have enough on your hands having a child and being pregnant, right? :)
I'm looking to buy some more diaper covers and perhaps a couple all-in-ones.
My gosh! You and Kristin make me so sick with all that talent! :-P I wish I had some of it LOL!! Seriously though, everything looks great! I can't believe you only have 7 weeks left until you meet your little boy! I am so excited for you!
ReplyDeleteSO cute - I LOVE that polka dot diaper cover! You have one lucky little guy!!!
ReplyDeleteLove the "Belly Laugh"! That was so me!
ReplyDelete