As I've mentioned earlier this week, two of my pregnant friends from church had their babies...and they both had boys. Counting Beth's baby boy, Timothy, we are 3 for 3 for boys. If you count my expected baby boy and my friend, Laurie's expected baby boy, we are 5 for 5...out of 8 pregnant women. I should start praying already for whoever has to teach this group of boys in the future...
I was able to visit with the Shaeffers and the Struskas this past week and made sure to take a picture of their sweet little boys. So, for your viewing pleasure...

Weston Monroe Oscar Shaeffer, born 7-8-09

Check out that FULL head of hair - I've seriously not seen any baby with that much hair before!

Isaac Daniel Struska - born 7-9-09

The beautiful new momma, Kim, and her sweet baby boy
PS - I still haven't gotten a picture of baby Timothy for all those who prayed for this little one, but I will soon! Beth says he is over 5 lbs now and doing really well. Praise the Lord!
I was just thinking what a beautiful little head of hair on that sweet baby boy! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteBoth little boys are precious! I wish y'all would spread some of that little boy luck over here. LOL! We only get girls over here :)
I'm with Kristin on this one. Seriously...I love having girls but I would also LOVE to have a boy too! That would make my Hubby sooooo happy!
ReplyDeleteCongrats to the new mommies!!!
Wow...I don't think I've ever seen a baby with that much hair either! They're so cute!!!!! makes me wanna hold a newborn in my arms again :)
ReplyDeleteMy gosh that is a ton of hair! I bet his momma will hear that one from everyone that lays eyes on her little guy. Such cute little babies!
ReplyDelete