
I just learned about a GREAT new cloth diaper that I'm anxious to add to my stash - Gro Baby. They are One-Size diapers that are almost like All-In-Ones. This means they will fit most babies from 8 - 35 lbs AND they are EASY to throw in a diaper bag. I've been looking for a diaper like this to throw in my diaper bag for outings and LOVE that I could use the SAME diaper for both my little ones.
Gro Baby diapers come with a cover and snap-in liners. The liners make them really easy to wash and allow the cover to be reused throughout the day, but can also act like an All-In-One diaper when the liners are snapped in place.
I just became a fan of Gro Baby on Facebook because I learned from two blogging friends, Amanda and Kelli, that Gro Baby is giving away pre-production samples to bloggers who post about them. I'm SO excited to try this diaper!

Oh wow! Thanks for sharing this. I am very curious about cloth diapering but I really don't even know where to begin.
ReplyDeletei know how exciting right!!! i'm so glad that you found out too. i'm excited to get mine. and i'm excited to save up some money and buy some. they seem really nice! :0)
ReplyDelete