Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Life Is A Vapor: How To Slow Down Time



My friend posted about her daughter’s fifth birthday the other day and wrote this in her facebook status: “Time is a vapor, friends. Enjoy it. It's flying by”. As I read her words, I listened to my almost three year old son chattering away with his big sister in full sentences and thought about how often these days he says, “I do myself, mommy!”


Then, I saw my just-turned-four-years-old-going-on-fourteen daughter dancing through the living room singing to the beat of her own drum. She is learning to write her ABC’s, knows how to pick out the perfect outfit for the day, and surprises me with how well she can carry on a conversation with me or my husband.


And wasn’t it just yesterday that I first held them in my arms?  


To read the rest of this post, check out my guest post at The I Like Book blog. 

***

Also, stay tuned tomorrow for an exciting Shutterfly review and giveaway.  You're going to LOVE this one!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment