In case you didn't already know...I love photos.
Yes, I like to state the obvious sometimes. Ha!
But, seriously, photos are such a beautiful way to remember the things in life worth remembering.
And who can forget that moment when the yearbooks were passed out, opening up the fresh pages and flipping through to find your friends and remember all that made your school year great.
I still have yearbooks all the way back to elementary school. While I don't look at them often, I just can't bear to part with them. They are part of my history and they are filled with so many memories.
Shutterfly is one of my favorite places to print photos, because the quality of their photo printing is like no other. I've used Shutterfly to create photo books, Project Life prints, everyday prints, photo enlargements for framing, and photo cards. I wish I could print all our Christmas cards through Shutterfly, because they are always my favorite.
I also created my own Shutterfly Photo Site to share photos with our immediate family. It's a fun way to journal about day to day life too. I share most of my photos on Facebook, Blogger, and Flickr, but Shutterfly Photo Sites offer our family an easy way to download or print a good resolution of any of my photos.
Shutterfly has created an awesome new product - photo yearbooks. I was browsing their site and came across this fun pdf of yearbooks tips - ideas for documenting your child's school year. What fun would it be to create a photo book for your own kids of all their personal school year memories each year?
I think Shutterfly Yearbooks would also be an awesome way to create a lasting memory of yearly family memories. And it would also make the perfect first year baby book.
To learn more about Shutterfly Yearbooks and be the first to know about any new products or great deals for photo printing, check out Shutterfly on Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest.
Also, when you create your own Shutterfly account, you get 50 FREE prints. And, often they will email you codes for great deals or freebies. This week I got a code for 101 FREE prints!
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post from Shutterfly and Tiny Prints. They have offered me a FREE 8x8 20-page photo book from Shutterfly in exchange for my honest review. The opinions expressed here are completely my own.


I used Shutterfly for Christmas cards last year...and I loved their quality. I got some free items and also a later email with a 20.00 coupon code to spend on my next order...I thought that was awesome, and I ordered three photo mugs for my girls for Valentines day!
ReplyDelete