Photo credit: knowhimonline
I'm joining the 31 Days series with a 31 Days of Devotions here. I've been struggling to find a way to write from my heart again, so I decided to begin where my heart is - His word. I will be sharing a different theme each day, sort of a word study of words of encouragement and hope that have meant a lot to me recently. Some days I may post more than once if there are other things I want to share about our day to day life, but there will always be a 31 Days post every day for the month of October. I hope you will join in every day and share your own thoughts. And, of course, for more 31 Days posts, go here.
Photo credit: -RejiK
Today, after an entire month of diving into God's word and discovering so many beautiful truths, I just want to share one more Word of encouragement and a song that speaks to my heart. I am so thankful for His victory to overcome all my struggles, trials, pain, and heartache. He is good, always, and in all things.
For the LORD your God
is he who goes with you
to fight for you
against your enemies,
to give you the
victory.
(Deuteronomy 20:4)
*To see ALL my 31 Days of Devotions posts, go here.*


No comments:
Post a Comment