Today, for tot school, we learned about A for alligator. I tried to get miss V to say alligator, but she said it was too hard. She still had fun coloring in her alligator worksheets, tracing the letter A, and making an alligator puppet. I also got
some great workbooks from my mother-in-law. They are perfect, because they teach simple skills a 2 or 3 year old can learn like coloring in the white space in a picture or drawing a line from one dot to the next without touching the other pictures on the page (kind of like a maze). I was impressed at how well she can do these worksheets. She loves them so much, she will sit for almost a half hour working on it.
While miss V worked on her tot school projects, I gave my little man some stackable blocks to play with and then he asked for some crayons and paper to color. I let him use the homemade crayons I made earlier in the week, because they were the perfect size for his chubby little hands. It was so cute to watch him concentrating so hard on drawing a picture.
I was also super excited today to have three big boxes delivered to my house from
my Wildtree launch party. I had a $500 show and earned a TON of free stuff! Check out
my facebook page for more information about hosting your own show and cooking the Wildtree way. I seriously love this business!
cute cute cute!
ReplyDelete