Ingredients:
Daiya mozzarella shreds
Bob's Red Mill gluten free pizza crust mix
Muir Glen organic tomato sauce (I've found that organic tomato sauce doesn't bother me as much as the cheap stuff)
Wildtree spaghetti seasoning
shredded chicken (from a roasted chicken cooked the day before)
chopped onions
sliced mushrooms
After making the pizza crust, I spread it out on my Pampered Chef pizza stone (using water on my hands to keep the dough from sticking). I added the spaghetti seasoning to the tomato sauce and spread it out on the crust. Then, I added the mozzarella shreds and topped it off with the chicken, onions, and mushrooms. I baked it for about 15-18 minutes at 425.
Oh my, it was SO good...and, the best part? I actually felt good after eating it!

I'm about to dive into a gluten-free diet. I've been noticed that I get SUPER bloated and SUPER tired after consuming it... So, I'm going to attempt to go gluten free and see how I fare. Nice to see Pizza on here, because my husband LOVES my home-made pizza!
ReplyDelete