Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Project Life 2011: Week 17-18



Day 115: April 26

She loves her Papi!


Day 116: April 27

Valerie just begs for tickles and then dissolves in giggles every single time. I love this smile.


Day 117: April 28

My little man is a climber and his recent feat is climbing on top of the couch to reach the light switch...so he can turn it on and off and on and off...


Day 118: April 29

Today, the kids and I went to the Milwaukee Zoo to meet my sweet friend, Hyacynth, and her two little ones. It was a beautiful day and a wonderful time!


Day 119: April 30

Little Pumpkin was so tired, he started falling asleep during lunch today.


Day 120: May 1

While visiting my family today, Almanzo learned how to jump on their little trampoline. He LOVED it!


Day 121: May 2

The sweetest chocolate mustache ever after eating a yummy Clif Kids Bar. ;)


Day 122: May 3

The lilac bushes in our backyard are finally starting to bloom!


Day 123: May 4

My friend's twin boys were visiting today and Miss V decided she wanted kisses. "Kia, kiss? I wanna kiss!"


Day 124: May 5

Yesterday our little Puggle "graduated" to Cubbies. I tried to get her to smile, but she really has the "Ted-stare" down well. ;)


Day 125: May 6

Due to some digestive issues I've had for a long time that were finally diagnosed, I've had to drastically change my diet to dairy free and gluten free. Today, I made a whole chicken cooked with olive oil, onions, lemons, and spices and served it with freshly steamed green beans and mashed sweet potato/red potato (with olive oil in place of butter or milk). It was DELICIOUS!


Day 126: May 7

Today was the bridal shower for my sister, Kelly. It turned out to be a wonderful day and it was so fun to shower my sister with gifts and celebrate her upcoming wedding.


Day 127: May 8

We met Ted after his mountain bike ride today for a family picnic and a little nature walk. The kids just love being outdoors where they are free to run.

Day 128: May 9

Sometimes lunch time consists of sandwiches on the couch while watching Elmo. What can I say - they LOVE Elmo.


No comments:

Post a Comment