What is Thanksgiving with the Hanes family without lots of delicious, homemade pies?
The newest family member, Lucy

We still love babywearing! I was excited to use my handmade mei tai carrier again after replacing the brown panel fabric that was falling off.

winter baby bundle

cuddled up with Grandma

enjoying a visit from (Great) Grandpa & Mary

Ted helped Joey build the tallest lego tower

when all is quiet...trouble is brewing!

Valerie learned two new words - "moo" and "cow" - thanks to the cattle Ted's dad raises

his parents also sell Christmas trees - I love how this photo of the pre-cut trees turned out

riding in style ;)

fast asleep

a little afternoon stroll

through the Christmas trees

why, hello, Mr. Cow...

puppy love

bedtime tickle wars

peek a boo!

We still love babywearing! I was excited to use my handmade mei tai carrier again after replacing the brown panel fabric that was falling off.

winter baby bundle

cuddled up with Grandma

enjoying a visit from (Great) Grandpa & Mary

Ted helped Joey build the tallest lego tower

when all is quiet...trouble is brewing!

Valerie learned two new words - "moo" and "cow" - thanks to the cattle Ted's dad raises

his parents also sell Christmas trees - I love how this photo of the pre-cut trees turned out

riding in style ;)

fast asleep

a little afternoon stroll

through the Christmas trees

why, hello, Mr. Cow...

puppy love

bedtime tickle wars

peek a boo!
Check out my sewing blog to see the cute Thanksgiving outfits I made for Valerie and Almanzo.


I like that fabric on your mei tei!
ReplyDeleteGlad you had such a great time with family. And I know Great Grandma and Grandma enjoyed the kids!
ReplyDeleteI know I enjoyed my time with my grandkids on our Thanksgiving together.
Great pictures. Looks like a great place to visit! Such pretty trees. And kids always like animals.
I wish they would have had those baby wraps when I was young. It looks so cozy to hold baby close like that...and yet be able to get things done.
Love, Linda
Oh...I miss pies! And walking through the pine trees...Looks like the shorties had fun with the puppy!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Fun post! I love your mei tei! Did you make it yourself? If so, how much do you charge for one?
ReplyDeleteThose pies looked so yummy and that's so neat that Ted's parents sell Christmas trees!
Alivia also has that same gray shirt from Target! :)