Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Almost Wordless Wednesday

Can you believe this little man is almost NINE months old already? And yes, I completely forgot to blog when he turned eight months old, but there are much more important things to do around here most days...like chasing this little man all over the place.  He is standing up to everything and almost standing completely on his own.  He is starting to take little steps along furniture or while holding our hands.  He is also trying to stand up from a sitting position by kneeling with one leg and attempting to stand with the other.  There's no stopping this Little Pumpkin!

Look - I'm Standing! #2

Mom, isn't it time for sister to wake up yet?

Look - I'm Standing! #3

I guess I'll just have to wake her up myself...

Look - I'm Standing! #4

Wake up, sister! It's time to play!

Look - I'm Standing! #5

Hey, Big Sister!  Wake up already!

***

Also, my sweet blogging friend, Amanda, is having her baby E today.  This little one is such a blessing and very much longed for after a rough year with miscarriages.  I am so excited for Amanda and so thankful for the blessing God has given her.  You are a wonderful mommy, Amanda, and I can't wait to meet your little miss E!

6 comments:

  1. I love zo's diaper cover! .... and ALWAYS his infectious smile. what sweet blessings we are given. I pray the best for Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little man is so precious! I just love his great big smile:) He sure does get around!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's so cute!!! Time is flying by, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet boy you have, and I love his fleece soaker!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete