Thursday, April 22, 2010

Introducing: Sew Inspired By Baby Blog

I decided recently to take a break from sewing for my Etsy shop, so I can focus on my most important job - being a mom to my two sweet babies.  I also wanted to be able to use what little sewing time I have to sew things for my babies as well as gifts for family and friends.  I do have a few pre-made items in my Etsy shop that you can browse through and have a few more to add within the next week, but I will not be doing custom orders at this time. I will try to keep a few pre-made items in there on occasion and if you really want a specific item just mention it to me.  If I have time and materials I will sew it up and list it in my Etsy shop, but not as a custom item.

Here are some items available in my shop right now:






In the meantime, I wanted a place where I could share all my sewing projects, post some tutorials for those who want to try the projects I make, and link to all the great sewing blogs I've discovered without cluttering up my main blog.  So, I created a Sew Inspired By Baby blog.  I'm really excited about this, because it gives me another creative outlet and a way to share my love of sewing with others.  I'm also hoping to host sewing and Etsy related giveaways from time to time.  Check it out and follow along if you are interested.  You can even subscribe by email so you can receive any new posts right in your inbox.  I will make a note on my main blog whenever I write a new post on my Sew Inspired By Baby blog. 

Of course, what would the launch of a sewing blog be without a sewing related giveaway to kick it off, right?  Check out my new blog for information and enter for your chance to win a fun handmade item.


Photobucket


4 comments:

  1. How awesome Stephanie! I'll be sure to check out your new blog ASAP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how fun! checking out your blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds great! Heading over there right now :) I am toying with the idea of changing the way I do custom orders too, simply because I find myself just not having time creatively to come up with the designs people want on an already limited time schedule.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey I may need some more fleece covers for Lainey!

    ReplyDelete