Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Items in My Etsy Shop

Believe it or not, I have found time for sewing with a toddler and newborn under foot.  I love sewing, so, really, I make time for it for my own sanity!  I've been busy sewing projects for Christmas gifts, our school's auction, and some fun things for my little ones.  I decided to make extras of some of my projects and list them in my Etsy shop.  They would all make great Christmas presents, so check it out!


Patchwork Blue Jeans - 18 Months
(TWO available here)
 


Black Wool Longies, Large
(ONE available here)




Blue Jean Jumper, 24 Months
(TWO available here)




Turkey Fleece Diaper Cover, Large
(ONE available here...but if you're interested in a different size, let me know ASAP)


I still have two Crayon Caddies available here and would be willing to do custom orders for more if anyone is interested.  I would also be willing to do custom orders for a Colored Pencil Caddy ($10) like the one below:






 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. That diaper cover is ridiculously adorable!! Too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're getting time in to do something just for you. I have found crocheting to be the same sort of therapy. If I am away from it for too long, I really start to miss it! Great job on all your new creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! I'm glad you're finding time to do the things you enjoy....that's so important!!

    ReplyDelete