Our Sweet Pea is 16 months and such a silly little girl. She babbles all day long...in her own language. I can hardly wait until I can understand what she has to say...because I'm sure she will keep me VERY entertained. I may be blogging daily just to share the funny things she says!
Our Little Pumpkin is 6 1/2 weeks and growing like crazy. He is now wearing 0-3 month clothes and grew out of all his newborn diapers. He is starting to hold his head up better each day. He likes tummy time...when he's not hungry...which is quite often these days! He has smiled at me a few times and started to coo a little bit too. He is such a sweetheart and we are so blessed that he joined our family!




YAY! Adorable children's photos! I can definitely see your face in your daughter's side profile photo, she'll look like her mommy :)
ReplyDeleteI can't even believe how fast time is going by! They're getting so big and are both so adorable!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat precious babies! Love the pics!
ReplyDeleteGoodness they are so adorable!!!!! Hope you guys enjoy your time together tomorrow and have a Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletehappy thanksgiving, stephanie!
ReplyDeleteThey're getting so big! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteCute baby....Cute kids. What a nice way to chronicle their lives.
ReplyDeleteOh my, they are definitely growing!! And Little Pumpkin looks so big and healthy! You would never know he was born early! And I would LOVE it if you shared your Christmas with us on Tuesdays!! : )
ReplyDeleteso much cute. our oldest 2 are 14 months apart and i love it SO much!! look forward to meeting you at cupcake10, too!
ReplyDeleteSee you at cupcake!
ReplyDelete