Thursday, September 10, 2009

And The Winner Is...

First of all, thank you SO much to all who entered my giveaway. It's always fun to meet new bloggers and I look forward to checking out the blogs of all my new readers. Now, without further ado, the winner (according to random.org) is comment number...

6
Kristi said...

I love the vintage scarf skirt:) So cute! Would love the have the wet bag for swimsuits and such.
Kristi
guntergirl71@hotmail.com

Congratulations Kristi! I'm emailing you now and will send an email to Amy from Mama Bear Baby Wear as well.

To those who didn't win, please be sure to check out Amy's shop. She makes the cutest diaper covers and I'm in love with her newest product - the vintage scarf skirt. She's also a mommy and I just love to support mommy businesses. Thank you so much, Amy, for offering such a great giveaway!




2 comments:

  1. Congrats, Kristi!
    You lucky gal, you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, came over to your blog from Vera's blog... wow you are very creative!!! I love the baby things you make... And I am hopping that your 2nd baby will boy will arrive in less then 3 hours of labor :))

    ReplyDelete