This is my new favorite website...and I just HAD to share it with all of you. (Just click on the picture to go to the site.) Each day they post a new baby product at half the retail price that you can order until supplies run out. The shipping is only around $3.00 too, so it really is a great deal. I just ordered two All-In-One diapers from today's daily deal in a size small for our baby boy. I know I've been sewing diapers, but I have SO many sewing projects going AND Valerie is slowly outgrowing her current stash...which means even MORE sewing projects for me to work on. With baby boy arriving in only TWO months, I'll take all the help I can get and these diapers were WAY too cute to pass up.

Hi, Stephanie! How is your pregnancy going? You're getting closer to meeting your baby boy!!! Your blog looks super cute, by the way. :-)
ReplyDeleteLove,
Angela
Delighted to meet you! Your profile just grabbed my heart and I had to visit you. So blessed that I did. As we journey on our path to baby, I'm sure this store might become one of my faves too.
ReplyDeleteBlessings to you from Costa Rica,
Sarah Dawn