Friday, July 10, 2009

One Year Photo Shoot








One of the high school girl's at our church has recently taken up photography and has already developed quite the talent. I have been so impressed with pictures she's posted on Facebook, so I asked her if she would be willing to do Valerie's one year photos. She was more than willing to and I am SO glad she was.

Go here to view the rest. Christine has two years left of high school and then wants to pursue photography in college after spending a year at a bible college. I can't wait to see how she uses the talents God has blessed her with! Thank you so much, Christine!




7 comments:

  1. Oh, I just love those photos! So precious! Photography is such a great career to get into! A friend of mine has a local photography studio and she does SO well! I wish I knew something about photography :(

    I love Valerie's bow and I love the one of you lifting her up. Her smile is so precious and I love the one where you just see the color of her dress. As you can tell, I just love them all. Ha! Best of luck to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures, Stephanie! I am a bad mommy because I never took my kids in for their one year photos. I try to make it up by taking lots of pics in between :) We do at least make it a point to do a family Christmas pic so that's good. It's amazing to look back and see just how much they grow from one year to the next!

    P.S. I got your email. I'm sorry I got the name wrong. I had just read your last couple of posts and got all confused with everyone's names. So glad that everything went well. God is good!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE those!!!!!!! Gorgeous pictures of a gorgeous little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are such great pictures! It also helps when the subject is as gorgeous as she is! I love the picture of the two of you as well, so sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love her eyes in pic #4. Christine really did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, oh my!! These pics of Valerie are just adorable!!! Especially that last one-- oh she is a QTPie!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I absolutely love those pictures, and the bow is to die for! Where did you get it? Did you make it?

    ReplyDelete